Sunday, January 09, 2011

"Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful."

Let It Snow

Snow day tomorrow!!

Ballin.

And no, there aren't feet of snow. There will probably be about an inch.

What can I say? We southerners gotta take what we can get!

Also, Diana from exPress-o posted this fantastical moon necklace that [if I were rich and had stacks of money to kill] I must have.

Have I ever mentioned that I have a bizarre moon obsession? Like to the point where I plan on naming a kid Luna or something. It's bad...and weird. I know.

In fact, I'm designing a logo for my knitted stuff that I'm selling, and I fully plan on a moon of some kind. I'm still thinking on it though.

Now on to the real purpose of this post: my ski bands. 

I'm making up a bunch of them so that I can sell them, but here are a couple that I made for Christmas presents.







Also, I got a haircut recently! It's honestly not that different, but I'll never get it to look the way that it did when the stylist did it. I had to take a picture of it while it lasted. This is what it looks like now.:

Exactly. Don't I just look like a ball of sunshine?
Well, that's all for tonight. Be prepared for snow pictures tomorrow.

May the force be with y'all.


2 comments:

Samantha said...

We got a snow day here too! It is too funny 'cus I was just up north and there's so much snow there but we still had a party to go to and we went! I am excited though! we are supossed to get 4-8 inches!

Those ski bands are ADORABLE! and quite honestly, I bought one at Forever 21 the other day and they look almost identical.

Kate said...

I go to a school way out in the country and even though we live in the Midwest and get like a foot of snow they still have school. It's ridiculous. That's why my dad wanted me to have a Jeep. My friend Alex has a Mustang and he's all over the road when he drives on ice and snow.

A friend in my Spanish class just showed me this necklace she got for her birthday. Apparently there's a webiste you can go to and order a necklace with a picture of the moon from the day you were born. And it's actually a cute necklace, not one of those cheap looking ones.