There’s a Hole in the Bottom of the Sea [en espanol]

Shoot me in the face.

Sorry I haven’t been posting lately, but when I say that I’m constantly running, that is an understatement.

I am an officer in key club, NHS, knitting club, and academic bowl team. I’m constantly at officer meetings, club meetings, or band practice. I’m at school from 7:30am to 6:30pm every single day. And then as soon as I get home, I’m doing homework or building club websites.

On the bright side, I was voted NHS sweetheart for homecoming.

At our school, all of the schools in our district are together, and we have a campus fit with four schools, a xc course, softball field, baseball field, tennis courts, stadium, two football practice fields, and a band practice field. Its, literally, a campus. Personally, I love it.

But yeah. Because of this, we have a homecoming parade through campus every year, and all of the schools come out to watch. Every club votes on a girl to represent the club in the parade. They all have to wear ball gowns and ride on convertibles and stuff.

So yeah. That’s me.

Ballin’.

I think they voted for me because, as V.P., I am the loudest officer. By far.

But yes, this means that I do not have to march with the band. If you’re not in band, you don’t understand. It is about 90 degrees outside, and you are having to march a mile and a half on asphalt wearing four layers of polyester.

In short, it suckkkkkkkkkkkkks. Everyone gets on the bus afterwards and they are literally drenched in sweat.

Its gross.

I digress.

That night at the game, I have to go out onto the track and be recognized, so I also get out of playing pregame. Hell yeah.

Anywho. Back to my website editing.

I’ll post pictures of my dresses later!

Signature