This was originally sung by Barbra Streisand, but I really really love this cover. It is the perfect feel good, belt it out song.

Well, today was the last Christmas parade that I have to march in this season EVER!

[Insert a break for me to dance around the room cheering like a maniac.]

[I hate parades.]

Well, no. They are okay when you're watching them or are riding on a float. Hell, you could be walking behind a float, and they are still kind of fun. But when you are marching in a band uniform? Hells to the no.

Um, yeah, so my bestie Matty and I? We're super cool. Same iPod, synchronized song? Ballin'. 

Also, my high school is up for the state championship in football!

[There would be another squealing fit here, but I took an energy shot on a dare at 7:30 this morning, so the crash? It's visiting DB town. ZZZzzzzzzz.......]

Believe me; it is a great end to my high school band career. I don't think that I'll cry at my last game next week, but I also don't think that it'll it me then.

Except maybe when everyone else starts crying. That may set me off. That always sets me off.

Sigh.

Anywho. I'm sure you'd all be glad to know that I have gotten more complements on my knitted Santa hat than I have on all of my carefully planned outfits put together. You never know what people will be into.

Speaking of outfits, I was cute this week.:
Admittedly, it was cuter in person than it really is in these pictures. It had a sort of cute but boho feel. You can't tell from the pictures, but the skirt is lace.
The skirt? My sister's. The vest? Mom's from the 80s. Oh yeah.
I dig how big the vest is. I don't know why. I just do.

It was lovely. Don't you love days like that?

May the force be with y'all!