Have you ever had days in which you start thinking about old friends and missing them unbearably?

This is especially bad when there is bad blood between you and you don't even speak anymore.

I just...I don't know. It sucks to lose a best friend. In less than a year, we've gone from inseparable to fighting whenever there is any contact at all.

But that's life, I guess. I can't sit here and whine because it is just as much my fault as it is theirs. It would be so much easier just to pin all of the blame on them, but I can't, in good conscience, do that.

Sorry for the emo post. I don't know what's up with me.

I think I'm just exhausted.

Anyways. Football game tomorrow. State championships, to be exact! I'm excited for our boys, two of them being my cousins. Band practice in the morning beforehand, but after that, I should have a good time. :)

And now, in exchange for you reading the whiny bit, here are some things that I found amusing.

This was in my study guide for the standardized test that I had to read. It amused me, which was step up from the snoring that the rest of it caused me to do.

This says it all.


Nothing like the misfortune of others to make one feel good about their own lives.

...I'm just kidding. I'm really not a terrible person.

Well, maybe a little bit.

May the force be with y'all.