This one is about accents!
[Like regional accents...not the things you put over letters en espanol.]
It's easy. Just video tape yourself saying the following things. Supposedly, they are clear indicators of the region you're from. Haha.
- New Orleans
- spitting image
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Here is mine!:
[Putting a video up is a pain in the ass.]
[I swear I'm not this awkward all the time.]
[Isn't that always the case when you see a video of yourself?]
May the force be with y'all.