Alright, you guys. Recently, I've become involved in Sara Swears A Lot's Karaoke Blog Ring of Death. This month's theme was "drinking songs".



I am presenting you with Lara's video! She's a spunky blogger with a funny outlook on life. Enjoy her video, and check out her blog! I don't know about you guys, but I agree with Lara: the meth song totally makes meth sound like a blast. And there is nothing better than Britney Spears karaoke. Well, maybe drunk Britney Spears Karaoke.
______________________________________________________

Dear everyone who watches this,



I'm sorry.  I hope your ears are ok.  And your brains.  Because I probably blew your minds.  (Wow, "blew" looks really weird when you write it out.  So unnatural.  Probably because I only write about blow jobs in the present tense.  It would be a "blew job," right?)  Anyway, watch this and then come to my blog and see this other ho Jes's video.  She's pretty bangin' and also her blog name is a play on words with her own name.  HOW FAMILIAR.  My favorite.  So yeah, just keep on keepin' on everyone.  

In weiners (and meth and booze) we trust,

Lara

____________________________________________________________




If you want to see me sing a really awkward [and basically a capella] version of Sweet Home Alabama, head on over to Alexandra's blog. Did I say awkward? Haha. I meant really awkward. [Being the sweet age of 18, I didn't quite get the ...help that some of the others got. Haha.]

Also, I most definitely forgot to fast today. [It's ash Wednesday.] What do you think the odds are that I'm going to burn in hell? Hmmm.

May the force be with y'all.