Tired - Beatles

This post is going to be a quickie. This week's Top 2 Tuesday is about top celebrity hairstyles, and I just can't pass that up. I love me some hair.

[Too bad I'm stuck in a daily ballerina bun rut, eh? Only so much you can do when you wake up fifteen minutes before you leave for school every day.]

1. Anything that is 1940s style, I love. I'm a vintage kind of girl by nature. I don't really like this picture, but I didn't feel like looking any further, you know? Girl needs some veg time. But yes. Blonde bombshell. Totally my fav. My hair in the front naturally does that curl up thing in the front. Now I just need to learn how to exaggerate it, and let my bangs grow out.



2. This one is kind of cheating. Other than when I make my hair wavy, it looks like this most of the time. I'm in the process of growing out my bangs, as I said up there. Remember? But yeah. What I really mean is  this is what my hair looked like back when I wasn't lazy as hell. Who am I kidding? I always have been. I'm just trying to bs everyone now and say that I'm going for the messy California girl look. But yes. Love it.


To be honest, I'm showing up to school like this every day.:


I catch people giving me funny looks, but I'm rocking it regardless. 


Also, check out my easter hat. [and ignore the awkward look on my face oogle at my gorgeousness!]

Also, ignore the fact that I'm holding a bra. Wow. Just noticed that. That's weird.


I feel like I'm copying Kate Middleton or something, but hell. I like it! It's so fluffy and pretty. :D

May the force be with y'all.