My wisdom teeth came out yesterday. Yeah…
The worst part? I got two out on one side and one from the other, so I’m really swollen on one side, and not on the other. I’m so OCD. Haha. I’d rather just look like a chipmonk all the way around.
Oddly enough, I’ve been pretty lucid. My sister, who just got hers out as well, has been really out of it and groggy. The scariest thing ever was when she stood up this morning and then passed out. Her eyes were wide open and not blinking. Ugh, freaked me out! Mom was right there, luckily, and caught her. Leave it up to Jessie to put  mom’s nursing degree to the test.
Also, I got my AP scores back today. Thank god I’m heavily medicated. I got a 4 in AP Lang and a 3 in Calc BC. Neither of which is bad, but I was wanting a 5 in Lang and a 4 in Calc. But oh well. It could have been worse. Both of which will get me college credit.
Well, I’m laying back down onto my couch [aka my home for the next week]. Hopefully I can take this opportunity to finish up my scarf. I’m digging the fact that I’m really not in any pain at all. downsizeMajor progress has been made, my friends. Yes it has. I just have to do 6 more stripes and the end stripe, and I’m good. Excitement!
Signature