We are the Champions – Queen

I got my first award! :) Exciting!

Better yet, someone thinks what I say has substance! That someone is Bri at Prima Diva. This is so flattering! I have always been really self conscious about my writing, and to hear that someone likes what I’m saying is fantastic!

I’m using a lot of exclamation points…but I really am excited!

1. Thank the blogger who gave me the award.

Thank you so much, Bri! Like I said up there, it feels so good to know that you enjoy what I’m saying. I never really know if I’m completely boring everyone.

2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words

Never shy from the truth.

3. Pass this on to 10 other bloggers that you feel have a substance in their blogs.

To be completely honest, I don’t know that  I know of 10 different blogs that I read on a regular basis, but here I go. I’ll give you what I can.

  1. Lily at Pre-Life Crisis
  2. Helena at Life in the Pitts
  3. Sarah at The Gatsby Diaries
  4. Diana at exPress-o
  5. Caleb at Does This Make Me Look Like a Hipster?

Weird. The only blogger that is a teenager is Caleb. (And as my bff, I’m a little biased towards him. But seriously. Check him out. He’s just getting started, but he is one of the wittiest people that I know.)

May the force be with y’all.

Signature_thumb[3]