Hallelujah -- Celtic Thunder

Serious love for Celtic Thunder Christmas right now. Oh how I love the holiday season, and these lovely Irish men make it all that much better. 

Alright, boring life update.

The bronchitis is just about gone. I keep feeling better and then forgetting to take my meds. Who needs breathing anyway?

Thanksgiving didn't have any crying or yelling! No broken glass, only one person bled... I consider it a success. It didn't hurt that the adults were all tipsy within a half hour. Hey, Irish Catholic families. What can you do? 

Friday night, we had yet another football game...Whoo! We're in the playoffs, and this one was supposed to be a tough one. We won 17 - 0. Yeah. One more game before the state championships. That is insane. It would be the perfect end to my marching band career, don't you think? 

Saturday, my family, my boyfriend, and I all smushed ourself into Excalibur and headed to Athens, GA. 

[Perfect road trip car. Did I mention that there is a drink cooler built into the glove compartment. Yes.]

While there, mom happily hung out with her super fly homies [aka my godmothers], leaving the other three of us to fend for ourselves.

"Um, yeah. You're gross."

After running a 5K, Q and my bickering was not as amusing to her.
Overall, I deem it a successful trip.

Also, breaking news. I think I'm going to put myself on a diet. 

Not a hardcore one or anything, but I have no energy at all. I don't have time to exercise, but I might as well take control of what I eat.

We'll see how long this lasts.

May the force be with y'all.