Paradise City - Guns n Roses

So, as some of you know, I receive writing prompts in the ...email [That doesn't work as well as "in the mail". Hm...] sometimes. Well, this one, I'm stealing from Amy at Happily Ever After.

 
Top 5 Reasons why my Hometown is Better than Everyone Else's:

1. You know everyone, so if someone kidnaps you, you're always able to tell the police who it was.

 ...And who their momma is, where they live, and which church they attend.
2. You get a chance to wear every season's clothes every day because it is freezing in the morning, burning up in the afternoon, and has a nice autumn breeze in the evening.
And in the summer, no clothes are necessary because they would melt right off of you anyways. Shoes? They are optional all year round.
3. I never need to call home and check in because my neighbors do that for me.
The same rule applies to grades on tests and whether or not I turn in my homework.
4. None of that meddlesome travelling for Thanksgiving and Christmas; my family all lives in town.
It makes it so much easier to bond with your cousins when you all go to the same high school.
5. No hard decisions when it comes to where to shop or eat.
With only five or six stores in town, and just as many good decent restaurants, it is never hard to choose where to go. [The exception to that statement is Mexican restaurants. We have tons of those, and they are all good.]

In other news, I'm sick. The docs told me that I have bronchitis. Aka "turn around and drop your pants so we can pump you full of antibiotics and steroids."

Aside from the two shots, I'm on seven different meds.

Just in time for the annual family smackdown Thanksgiving meal.

May the force be with y'all.