Friday, January 14, 2011

"Can I ask you a question please? Promise you won't laugh at me."

This is a fantastic song. I totally recommend that you check it out. I forgot about it, but I used to listen to it all the time after I saw the first Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants.

So. I was thinking. 

When I first made this blog, I had no idea what to name it, so I just adopted the name of my email address from jr. high school. I was thinking about it today, and I'm considering changing it to "The Labor of Thinking" or "Underage Thinking", but I don't know. It's been a weird evening and I'm pretty sure that I'm PMSing like a bitch. What do you guys think? Hmm...

Also, a public service announcement:

COME ON, DENMARK!!! YOU'RE LETTING CANADA CATCH UP WITH YOU! HOW WORTHLESS WOULD YOU FEEL THEN?!



May the force be with y'all.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You can change it if you want to, but I LOVE the name right now. Free to dance is just sweet, and should be the way you live your life. If you want to go for a more "adult" theme, the labor of thinking is good, but the second one is self-limitting. You'll have to change it again when you're no longer underaged, and it kind of makes you seem more kiddish than you're going to want to project.
Good luck with your choice! I hope this helps some. =]

Sandra said...

Just read your profile write-up! I love it! I know you will be hot and famous, how can you fail!