I'm going through an Enrique phase due to Caleb. Thanks, dude.

As you know, I do love me some list posts. The perfect linky to participate in?

The Undomestic Momma's Top 2 Tuesday! This week's? Top 2 outfits for spring.

When looking for some examples, I realized how hippie bohemian I've been lately.

[I put the hip in hipster? Is that even allowed? Hip is pretty mainstream.]

  1. This one came from Free People. I just have a thing for loose girly shirts and tough looking pants [especially shorts.] I really do love the shorts. They are leather though. I don't know how I feel about that. But other than that, it is fantastical.


    2. This one is from one of my other favorite places to window shop, [Screen shop?] Ruche. I just really love feminine clothing. I think it's alright to be tomboyish [I, of all people, can't judge people on that one.], but there's just nothing like pretty, girly clothing.


Also, while on the topic of clothing, I made a vow at the beginning of last semester to try and dress nicely every day. I was in kind of a slump. At the end of last year, I was rocking tshirts and sweats or running shorts every day. It was time for a change. I had a closet full of cute clothes, but I never really put them to good use before then.

Other than the occasion tired day, I have dressed up almost every day. 

 You can't really see much, but the cardigan goes to the bottom of my dress, and I had on black tights and brown boots.
 Okay, this cardigan is my favorite thing ever. It's angora and super loose. I think that it must be from a plus size or older woman store because even though it's loose and long enough to cover a dress, the sleeves fit me perfectly.

Best part? Got it at a yard sale down the street for $3.

The dress is from TJ Maxx the belt is mom's from the 70s or 80s.

Also, best breakfast/after school snack ever. Peanut butter Graham cracker sandwich.

Fantastic!
This picture is unnecessary. I just am narcissistic and I like my webcam. 
May the force be with y'all.