From Me to You - Beatles

I need Valentines gift ideas.

I don't know. I'm thinking; I'm thinking.

Also, speaking of my favorite boys, I've got another one who is going by the name of Steinsburg on the "intergoogles". He has started a blog here, and I hope you guys will check him out.

Reasons why he's "da bomb":

  1. He uses phrases like "da bomb" and "intergoogles".
  2. We share the love of the word jank.
  3. We've been tight since the fourth grade when I got over the fact that he beat me onto the academic bowl team in third. [I still think you cheated!]
  4. We're going to college together, getting an apartment, and raising a ferret named Bueller together.
  5. We had a child in Bio freshman year named Rain D.-B.-C. [We hyphenated his last name with my already double last name. She's gonna love learning to spell!] We also adopted our mutual friend Caitlyn. She needs guidance. Hahaha.
  6. On that subject, we were almost voted Senior Mom and Dad for the yearbook before the admin vetoed that superlative. [Can you say LAME!?]
  7. Do you need any reasons other than he's friends with me? Duuhhh.

May the force be with y'all.