Save Me San Francisco - Train

Catholic guilt. It's a bitch.

As people all the world can attest to, there can no bigger force that knocks you on your ass.

I had a great time today. This guy that I've been going on dates with when I'm at home came to visit me. He's one of the only people that I've met that can come over and just sit on the couch watching tv or making out listening to music all day long. So I'm lazy. Shut the fuck up; you sound like my roommate. But still. It's still a pretty PG-13 deal.

As soon as he sets foot in his car to head home though? Crippling guilt courses through my veins.

Before I know it, I'm in my room calling myself a slut and where the mess is my rosary.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Oh, just me? Oh..Okay...

In other news, I joined a sorority.
[Great. Now, not only am I a slut, but I'm a sorostitute. I'm giving a great impression.]

But it's no ordinary sorority. It's a national community service sorority.
[Halo regained once more! *Ding*]

Like, seriously. Our bid party? It consisted of icing cupcakes and playing ice breakers. Our pledge day the next morning was spent organizing stuff for the NAMES Project here in da ATL.

I adore it. I love the girls. I love being part of something bigger than just me. I love helping people out. Everything is right up my alley. It's so exciting!

How have you guys been in my absense? Sad, I know. It's okay. I'm back, baby.