Here Comes Goodbye – Rascal Flatts

First off, I’ll start with the whiny and/or sad news.

Tomorrow is my last first day of high school. [See, I told you that I was going to do this.]

It freaks me out. And I can tell that it does everyone else too. Every five minutes, I have someone look at me and go, “Dude. We’re seniors.”

Eloquently put.

Now, for the insanely exciting news.

We got…

A CAR!

downsize

Exciting, I know. :) Its not a beamer or anything crazy like that, but we got a car! Jessie and I are sharing it. We didn’t think we’d be able to get one at all.

Its a 2008 Dodge Caliber.

And true, it doesn’t have automatic locks or windows….But hey. If I have something that gets me from point A to point B, then I’m cool. AND it has a beverage cooler in the glove box. Party car Respectable car that will get us to and from our classes.

It really is the ultimate road trip car. It has the cooler, an amazing sound system, and more leg and trunk space than you would think. Its really roomy on the inside.

This picture was taken pre our friends attacking it with car window crayons. Now the windows say, “Hey girl!”, “I’m so hood.”, “Love the new car.”, and, my personal favorite, “Please don’t be mad at me!!”

We named it Excalibur.

Get it? Get it?

[For those of us who need help, its a Dodge Caliber, so we added the Ex to the beginning. Bless your heart.]

Could we been any more nerdy? Haha.

So, that being said, we are trying to come up with a vanity license plate.

Any ideas?

Signature

Edit:

Please watch this video. It made my life.

Thanks! :)