Why is this song so addicting?

Wow, these have been long [but wonderful] few days, but step by step I shall catch you guys up...

Starting later.

It's kind of late right now.

But basically, I've been sitting at home knitting and playing Sims 2: Open for Business. 

[My Sims are far more successful than I am.]

Also, I'm getting my hair done tomorrow. 

Is there any better feeling than getting your hair done? Really?

[The answer is no. There isn't.]

My mother really likes it when I'm really blonde, so I'm getting it dyed and highlighted...again. Anything to keep her happy. I am not going to be Playboy bunny blonde though.

[Not again. Never again. Long story. Long, traumatizing story. *shudder*]

We'll see how this goes.

[Tune this next part out if you hate crafty stuff.]

[Who am I kidding? Leave if you hate crafty stuff. We don't take your kind here.]

I've been knitting up a storm. Mom bought me a headband type deal with a flower on it that I have already successfully recreated. I am such a nerd so awesome. I'm now working on another one to give to a friend for Christmas.

Wait, Christmas has already passed? Shit. I'm behind.

In other news, I'm serious about this Denmark fanbase. I looked at my stats today and more Demark...people [Denmarkish? Denmarkian? Denmarkese?] than Americans have looked at my blog this week. What? If you're from Denmark, comment! It's entirely exciting.

Alright. I'm off to watch some more How I Met Your Mother...I mean, do something productive.

May the force be with y'all.